Do you want to embed a desktop application with Microsoft Office integration such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint, PDF etc? Do you want to display Word, Excel and Powerpoint document in your web application? Do you want to host office documents in your Winforms program? All these things now can be easily achieved by using Edraw Office Viewer Component.
The component supports seamless integration with Office 97, 2000, XP, 2003 and 2007.
Edraw Office Viewer Component support embeding Office documents in your application by implementing a full featured ActiveX document container. Now you can create, open, edit, view and save office documents such as *.doc, *.docx, *.xls, *.xlsx, *.ppt, *.pptx etc in your own program’s window. With Office component you can have Office run embedded inside your custom solution.
Office Viewer Component Features
1. Read-Only embedding Word document and Excel Sheet! It is a great solution for companies wishing to display read-only Word document data and Excel sheet to their employees while restricting modifications to the underlying data.
2. Support seamless integration with Office 97, 2000, XP, 2003 and 2007.
3. Play SlideShow at the same window. You can embed PowerPoint in the same window or full screen mode.
4. You can also embed password protected Word documents without supplying passwords to your users – keep your confidential data safe and secure!
5. HTTP/HTTPS Support. With the office OCX it is easy to upload or download file between server and client via HTTP/FTP.
6. Support More file types. You can open all the file formats supported by Microsoft Word such as doc, docx, dot, rtf, txt, mht, xml, wps, wri, wpd, wps, wpi, olk, pab. You can also open the follow file in the Microsoft Excel sheet such as xls, xlsx, xlt, xlw, cvs.
7. Multiple Language Support. Easy to modify the interface in run time/design time.
8. Support Office Automation by exposing the active document interface. Enable the developer to customize the office application by the dispatch interface.
9. Easy to use with a lot of examples provided.
It is a standard ActiveX control that can be used as an ActiveX document container. It can be easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX control such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, .Net languages (VB.Net, J#, C#), eDeveloper, and web pages with Internet explorer.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.