Edraw Office Viewer Component
Edraw Office Viewer Component contains a standard ActiveX control that acts as an ActiveX document container for hosting Office documents (including Microsoft Visio, Miscrosoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint) in a custom form or Web page. The control is lightweight and flexible, and gives developers new possibilities for using Office in a custom solution.
Latest Version 8 http://www.ocxt.com/download/OfficeOCXSetup.exe
Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10 Compatible
Support Microsoft Office 2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016
- Read-Only Support for Word document and Excel Sheet! It is a great solution for companies wishing to display read-only Word document data and Excel sheet to their employees while restricting modifications to the underlying data.
- Play SlideShow at the same window. You can play the microsoft PowerPoint file in the same window or full screen mode.
- You can also display password protected Word documents without supplying passwords to your users – keep your confidential data safe and secure!
- HTTP/HTTPS Support. With the office ocx it is easy to upload or download file between server and client via HTTP/FTP.
- Support More file types. You can open all the file formats supported by Microsoft Word such as doc, docx, dot, rtf, txt, mht, xml, wps, wri, wpd, wps, wpi, olk, pab. You can also open the follow file in the Microsoft Excel sheet such as xls, xlsx, xlt, xlw, cvs.
- Switch to different View such as edit view, normal view, outline View, print preview view, reading view and web view.
- Multiple Language Support. Easy to modify the interface in run time/design time.
- Support Office Automation. Enable the developer to customize the office application by the dispatch interface.
- This Edraw Office Viewer Component is currently running in over 100 of the Fortune 1000 companies, in over 40 countries.
- See full what’s new list.
Edraw Viewer Component for Word
Latest Version 8
Edraw PDF Viewer Component
Edraw PDF Viewer Component Features
Seamlessly use the Adobe Reader as the container to render the PDF files. 100% PDF format compatible.
HTTP/HTTPS Support. With the component it is easy to upload or download file between distant server and client via HTTP/FTP.
Show/Hide the Save Copy As button which is available in adobe tool bar.
Show/Hide the PDF Print button in adobe tool bar.
Show/Hide the scrollbar in PDF viewer.
Disable the right-click menu in adobe reader window.
Disable all the hot keys such as Save As, Print, Show/Hide Tool Bar and more.
The document control represents the PDF document and lets you open, close, save, print andnavigate the PDF document programmatically. Support all the interfaces of Adobe PDF Reader such as zoom, search and navigate.
A standard ActiveX control which can be called from different programming languages, including C/C++, C#, Delphi, Visual Basic, ASP.NET etc.
Requires any edition of Adobe PDF Reader is included as part of the comprehensive PDF Viewer Component.